Saturday Mass 21st of November 2020 (Wk 18)
Time & Location
About the Event
After you book and you are not able to come to Mass for Saturday and Sunday, please let us know as soon as possible, so we are able to rearrange seating, it would be very much appreciated especially at busy times. Many thanks!!
Support the Financial running of the Church please, we need your help! https://www.ourladyandstjohnthebaptist.com/contribute
Following the Scottish Governments guidelines for control of Corvid 19
Our Lady and St John the Baptist will reopen for Masses on
SATURDAY: at 6.00pm
SUNDAY: at 11.30am
Due to the 2 metre social distancing regulations, there will be restricted seating available, therefore we have had to introduce a
booking system to attend Mass. Please book individual tickets so we can accomodate Families, Couples, Individuals, for the seating plan and so we have a list of who is attending, incase we need to contact you due to Covid 19.
Please do not attend if you have any symptoms of corona virus
Temperature, Persistent cough, Loss of the sense of taste or smell,
Or if anyone in your household has been told to isolate.
There will be a one way system, entering the Church via the front door and exiting from the side door
- General Information Parishioners who are shielding or who have underlying medical conditions are not obliged to attend Mass until Scottish Government guidance advises that it is safe to do so. Parishioners are encouraged to bring your own sanitiser and face masks
- On Arriving: You must wear a face mask when you enter the building and at all times and when exiting the Church. Please bring your own face masks as we have limited stock. There will be stewards to direct you on safety matters, please adhere to their guidance We need your name and telephone number to enable the ‘track & trace’ procedure. This information will only be retained for 14 days from the date of your visit, and kept in a secure location. A team of volunteer/stewards will direct you into the church and indicate a seat for you (a family may take some seats together). Please be aware that the 2m rule has curtailed the numbers in our Church and we are required to be respectful of one another in these restrictions.
- Once in the Church: We ask thatYou observe a respectful silence Adhere to social distancing Holy Communion will be distributed to people in their seats not at exit as previously arranged. Before the distribution of Holy Communion, the priest will say from the sanctuary the words: to which everyone will answer:
- On Leaving the Church: Remove anything that you may have left on the chair. Please ensure you use sanitiser before leaving the church. Collection will be taken at exit as people leave the church, so ensure that you get your envelopes or cash ready before you get to the door. Thank you.
- Saturday Mass 6.00pm£0£00£0